*CONVENTION POLICIES MAY BE CHANGED FOR 2021 EVENt*
The goal of Call to Arms is to have an awesome weekend of playing games and sharing in the love of the hobby. To make sure that happens we have come up with some simple rules that all attendees must abide by. These policies are subject to change by the Board of Directors.
- Convention Badges must be worn visibly at all times. Attendees not wearing a badge may be asked by Convention Staff to present their badge.
- We are all guests of this hotel and must abide by their rules and regulations. Please remember to leave your area as you found it, preferably cleaner.
- We are all here to have fun. If disagreements occur during a gaming event, please speak with the Game Master or a Convention Staff member if you believe that you need help resolving a situation. No one likes cheaters. Harassment of attendees is not permitted.
- Convention Staff reserves the right to ask you to leave the convention with or without refund.
Child Attendance Policy
- Call to Arms defines any attendee under the age of 18 as a child. All children must be accompanied at the convention by an adult. The Convention Staff reserves the right to ask children to leave the convention area after 9:00pm.